SPS (Smart Production Solution) Show is the Nuremberg fair that brings together the excellence of Automation, Systems and Components. The global automation industry confirms its constant positive trend and the market’s dynamism again this year. A success driven by technological innovations, digitalization and Industry 4.0 that will be the protagonists at this edition.
"We are excited to attend SPS Nuremberg and present our new products. The Covid19 situation has accelerated the implementation of remote operations and services, the integration between mechanics and electronics and the development of advanced systems. We at Lafert are constantly evolving and in these two years we have developed many new integrated products, also in synergy with the other companies of the Sumitomo group, towards a future of infinite integrated solutions".
- Christof Franke, Country Sales Manager – Germany.
The latest product news will be:
- HP Combi, a special package that combines a permanent magnet synchronous motor with its matched variable frequency drive. The Combi package combines the IE5 Ultra-Premium efficiency of our permanent magnet synchronous motors with our variable frequency drive (VFD) achieving the highest energy efficiency standards. Three configurations of the motor-drive package – Smart, Flow and Plus – allow it to meet the needs of both variable and constant torque applications.
- HP Integral, the 2nd generation of our innovative High Performance motors. The new range leverages the maximum integration of drive and IE5 permanent magnet motor to ensure the highest performance and energy savings in a compact and attractive design.
- Ultra Compact, the brushless servomotor range offering up to 30% increased power density and up to a 20% reduction in size. Five different flange sizes can be customized with different options: shaft exit, transducer, connection, brake and cooling.
- Smartris, the new integrated solution complete with gear, servo motor and drive in one package for AGV systems. Developed for various types of automated guided vehicles, the integrated package offers high performance, maximum precision, safety and reliability. Our solution is among the most compact on the market thanks to the integrated gear and the optimized use of space inside the AGV, it can operate much closer to the ground.
Come and visit us at Hall 3 stand 366
to reconnect and to discover all the new innovations we have developed over the past two years: we are preparing an exciting stand. Our Sales Engineers will welcome you and present our new products along with the entire group’s product portfolio: standard and special asynchronous motors, brushless servomotors and permanent magnet synchronous motors.SPS - 23-25 Nov, 2021