PTC EMEIA stands for an established global designer, manufacturer, and supplier of drives, customdrive solutions, industrial gearboxes, electrical motors and variable frequency drives. As part of Sumitomo Heavy Industries (SHI), Japan, our companies in EMEIA offer almost 100 years of drive technology know-how and expertise on motors and variable frequency drives. With locations in most of the Western European countries, India, China, US and Canada, our home is the EMEIA market, serving customers around the globe.
As we are extending our CRM tool (Salesforce) in EMEIA, we are currently looking for a CRM project manager/architect and a CRM developer.
As our CRM project manager/architect, you will support our existing CRM system (Salesforce) and plan, design and manage projects to further enhance this tool. You will work closely with the business to ensure our solutions meet the business requirements.
- The projects you will work on allow our colleague across all PTC EMEIA companies to access all relevant customer information from anywhere, anytime, on any device.
- You develop reports and dashboards that help drive our business
- You design and test new ideas and concepts.
- When new releases or updates are launched, you support our Salesforce users on the adoption of this new functionality. You develop training and documentation and act as (second level) support for our (key) users.
What we’re looking for:
- you’re excellent at communicating and presenting your ideas and concepts to your stakeholders.
- you like to work cross regional, cross departmental
- you have some experience in sales, service or marketing and preferably in working in a Salesforce environment
- you’re curious and have strong analytical thinking skills in combination with solution orientation
- you’re fluent in English
- you don’t mind traveling
At PTC in EMEIA, we are looking for people who share our passion for technology. Whether you work in engineering, sales, production or one off the support functions, it is in our DNA to put our customers first and provide them with solutions to make a difference. We also strongly believe that diversity makes us stronger. It doesn’t matter who you are or where you come from, it’s your talent and attitude that make the difference.
Choosing for PTC EMEIA means choosing for an international company that offers challenging jobs with autonomy, an attractive compensation with extralegal benefits, an informal atmosphere and attention for your personal and professional development.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Need more information on the content of the jobs, you can contact Stephan Hanfstängl (Stephan.email@example.com).
Compila i campi e invia la tua domanda. In alternativa invia il tuo CV a firstname.lastname@example.org