Welcome to the Lafert SpA (hereinafter "Lafert") Privacy Information Notice.
1. 1. Introduction
Purpose of this privacy information notice
This privacy information notice is intended to inform you of how Lafert collects and processes your personal data through the use of this website, in particular through the "Contact us" section.
Lafert SpA is the parent company of the Lafert Group, which is composed of different companies, whose details can be found on this website. Lafert SpA is the Data Controller and is responsible for this website.
If you have any questions relevant to this privacy information notice or our privacy practices, please contact our Privacy Team at the following email address: email@example.com.
Changes to the privacy information notice
We subject our privacy information notice to regular review. This version was updated on 30 November 2018.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. By clicking on these links or by enabling these applications, you can allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and we are not responsible for their privacy statements. When leaving our website, we invite you to read the privacy information notice of each website you visit.
2. The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different types of personal data about you that we have grouped as follows:
- Identification data: they include first name, last name, user name or similar identification, e-mail address and telephone number.
- Technical data: they include IP (Internet Protocol) address, access data, browser type and version, time zone setting and position, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, platform and other technology on the devices used for the access to this website
- Usage data: they include information on how you use our website, products and services
Furthermore, we collect, use and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated data may derive from your personal data but are not considered personal data under the law as these data do not reveal, directly or indirectly, your identity. For example, we can aggregate usage data to calculate the percentage of users who access a specific function of the website. However, if we combine or connect aggregated data with your personal data in such a way that we can identify you, directly or indirectly, we will process the combined data as personal data that will be used in accordance with this privacy information notice
3. How do we collect your personal data?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interaction: you can provide us with your identity and contact details by filling in forms and interacting with us by mail, telephone, email or otherwise.
4. How we use your data
We will use your personal data only when the law allows us to do so. Often, we will use your personal data in the circumstances in which:
- we must perform the contract we are entering into or have entered into with you;
- it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of third parties) and your fundamental interests and rights do not prevail over such interests;
- we must comply with a legal obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as the legal basis for the processing of your personal data, although we will request your consent before sending you direct marketing communications by email or SMS. You have the right to withdraw your consent to marketing at any time by contacting us
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
We have set out below, in table format, a description of all the ways in which we intend to use your personal data and the legal basis on which we rely. We have also identified our legitimate interests where appropriate.
Please note that we may process your personal data for various legal reasons based on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
|Objectives/Activities||Type of data||Legal basis for processing including the bases of legitimate interest|
|To register you as a new customer or supplier||(a) identity
|Performance of the contract with you or the company you represent|
|To manage our relationship with you||(a) identity
(d) marketing and communications
|(a) Performance of the contract with you or the company you represent
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (in order to study how customers use our products/services)
|To manage and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and data hosting)||(a) identity
|(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (for the management of our business, provision of administrative and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in a corporate or group reorganisation context)
(b) Required to comply with a legal obligation
|To provide you with suggestions and recommendations about goods or services that may be of interest to you||(a) Identity
(f) Marketing and communications
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services and grow our business)|
Change of purpose
We will use your personal data only for the purposes for which we have collected them, unless we reasonably consider it necessary to use them for another purpose and this reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to obtain an explanation on how the processing of your data for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
Should we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will inform you and explain the legal basis that allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or without your express consent, in accordance with the aforementioned rules, where required or permitted by law.
5. Disclosure of your personal data We may share your personal data with other Lafert Group companies located in the European Economic Area for the purposes indicated in the table.
6. Security of your data We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, consulted in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we will limit access to your personal data to employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who need to know them. These individuals will process your personal data only according to our instructions, which will also include an obligation of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any personal data breach and we will inform you and the competent authorities of any breach if we are legally obliged to do so.
7. Retention of your data We will retain your personal data only for the period reasonably necessary to meet the purposes for which they were collected, including the purpose of meeting any legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements.
8. Your legal rights
In certain cases, you have rights under personal data laws. These rights are:
- To request access to your personal data
- To request the correction of your personal data
- To request the erasure of your personal data
- To object to the processing of personal data
- To request the limitation of the processing of personal data
- To withdraw consent
If you wish to exercise one of the aforementioned rights, please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lafert SpA, via John Fitzgerald Kennedy, 43, 30027 San Donà di Piave (VE), Italia.
Tax Code and VAT no. IT 00168750271