Maximum integration for increasingly performance.
High Performance Integral (HPI) is the second generation of our innovative range of fully integrated PM (Permanent Magnet) Synchronous Motors with variable frequency drive (VFD - IE2 efficiency),
which guarantees IE5 Ultra Premium Efficiency and offers reduced energy consumption thanks to greater energy efficiency.
This unique product combines the electrical design of brushless servo motors with the mechanical design of AC asynchronous motors and is ideal for both constant and quadratic torque applications. The result is an even more compact, robust and efficient motor, suitable for applications in HVAC, material handling and anywhere energy saving is essential. Key benefits of HP Integral:
- drive pre-configuration that allows for immediate use after installation– the operating parameters are preloaded without the need for further technical settings
- advanced electronic control that allows you to configure the drive through HP Drive Tools, a user interface available for PC or mobile app, transferable with dedicated HP Drive Stick (USB)
- opportunity to optimise performance and adapt to the needs of individual applications by synchronising motor and drive as a single package
- greater efficiency and shorter payback time thanks to precise speed control and system optimisation
- built-in drive for an ultra compact design
- three motor/drive configuration packages - Smart, Flow, Plus - to satisfy both variable and constant torque applications.
The original shape of the product combines the superior efficiency of each individual component with variable speed control and maximum compactness
, resulting in frame sizes 71, 90 and 112 achieving better performance than asynchronous motors in larger sizes. The range 90 -112 is available in three solutions:
- Smart, a general-purpose solution that adapts to all applications with three different function modes
- Flow, a solution dedicated to HVAC applications such as pumps and ventilation, with functions optimized for energy efficiency
- Plus, a solution that meets the needs of constant torque applications such as material handling and compressors, with significantly higher performance.
The package frame size 71
is also electrically designed with single-phase power supply and dedicated drive, and guarantees quadratic torque up to 2.2 kW to meet the needs of special applications.