SERVO DRIVES - 230/480 VAC
- Maximum control for Industrial Automation
- Standard or non-standard solutions to satisfy application needs
- Different options for control
Designed to drive brushless servo motors, the range of servo drives use leading-edge hardware and software technology to grant high reliability in under diverse load and climatic conditions.
Quick and easy installation, compatibility with all industrial electric networks, flexibility in terms of transducers and communication protocols, strong customization for the specific application, are only some of the advantages offered by this product range.
- Single-axis compact design, book format
- Three-phase 230/480 Vac supply voltage
- Resolver or Encoder feedback
- Built-in positioner with "S-shaped" ramps
- Upgrade firmware from SD Card
- Quick and easy installation
- Digital control circuits
- CanOpen bus protocol (DS301 - DS402)
- ModBus (RTU)
- Maxi Drive series available as "Twin Drive" solution for simultaneous management of two motors
Brochure Battery Powered Solutions
General Terms & Conditions of Sales - Lafert S.p.A.
Via J.F. Kennedy 43
30027 San Donà di Piave
Venice - Italy