The harsher the working environment the greater the demand on engineering standards, and non-standard then becomes the norm. Custom-design and engineering fulfil this need to give the reliability and performance demanded.
The Lafert Brake Motor series is engineered according to the client's specification. Total control over all aspects of production permits multiple design options including flanges, shafts, brakes plus optimum resistance to external agents and hostile environments for paints, seals, and magnet surfaces.
The result is a range of AC motors produced entirely in-house which incorporates Lafert’s own technical solutions for achieving high efficiency and performance, combined with the option for application-specific customization.
AMBZ SERIES - High torque, AC Brake: fitted with a three-phase AC brake with double braking surface and step-adjustable high braking torque (Mf>1.5Mn) to ensure precise and reliable braking.
This series offers fast and powerful braking typical of AC brakes and is the perfect series for all general industry applications requiring highest starting and/or braking frequency. The series is designed with separate brake power supply on a dedicated terminal board and avoids the user having to make changes due to the switching of the power supply system e.g. with soft starter or inverter.
- Frame sizes: 63 to 160
- Power: 0.12 to 22kW
- Poles: 2, 4, 6, 8 (two speed on request)
- Insulation class F
- Degree of protection: IP54 for 63 to 112; IP55 for 132 and 160 (IP56 on demand)
- Efficiency level IE1 - IE2 - IE3
- Braking torque: 1.8 to 250Nm
- Spring-applied electromagnetic brake without power supply with step-adjustable braking torque
- Brake discs with double braking surface, fitted with friction materials without asbestos
- Brake power supply: 230/400V 50Hz on dedicated terminal board
- cURus certification (cURus Energy on request)
- Executions for yaw applications on wind turbines (even Offshore)
- Anti-sticking executions
- Executions with brake parts in stainless steel
- Shaft ends (both LC and LOC) in stainless steel
- Wide range of special execution (encoder, axial forced-ventilation, brake
hand release lever, flywheel,..)
- Wide range of surface painting et finish